TREASURES OF MODERN HEALTH
A competition that connects health, tourism and glamour!
Eight categories - ten winners
Competitors are different
The competition is intended for all health and tourism service providers who use their own videos with advertising or educational content.
The aim of the competition is to highlight creative and inventive visual communications that enable people who are looking for health to make independent and objective decisions about travel and holidays.
The purpose of the competition is to find numerous research participants and to raise funds for the research “Tourism of the future – benefit for health”.
By participating, you influence the quality of life of many people!
The competition “Treasures of modern health” enables the implementation of both scientific and economic aspects of the initiative Health Benefit.
Total 23 Votes
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Tell us how can we improve this post?
The final round of the competition and the award ceremony will take place in the Hofburg Palace in Vienna on December 18, 2019.
A panel of judges will determine the winners at the award ceremony in Hofburg.
Judges will select one winner in each category, as well as the best educative and best promotional video.
The jury are selected well-known and credible persons, among them media representatives as well as professionals in the fields of health, real estate, insurance and tourism.
Competition is aimed at all business entities offering healthcare and tourism services that have their own, ready-made video clips containing advertising or educational content.
Contestants are free to choose for themselves the categories in which they wish to compete.
Contestants can participate in a one or more categories, but they can compete with a single video only in one category.
Organizer is authorized to transfer the Competitor’s video to another category, different than the one selected by the Competitor, if the organizer thinks that the said video does not belong to the selected category.
One Competitors’ video cannot be longer than 15 minutes.
One acquires the right to compete by registration, sending a link to a video and paying the competition costs.
- Fill out the application form on the web-page health-benefit.at (application form contain the link to the relevant video clip)
- Pay the competition costs.
Winners of the Competition will receive:
The Certificate: Winner of the competition TREASURES OF MODERN HEALTH 2019;
20% discount on services provided from MD Medicon in Vienna office in year 2020;
A free ad page in the catalog “Treasures of Modern Health”, 5.000 pieces;
One year of free use of the subdomain on the webpage: www.ce-ha-be.com;
The presentation of the winner on the website www.ce-ha-be.com.
The mandatory competition costs for each submitted video are € 350,- plus VAT (20%).
Competition costs cover:
- Expenses pertaining to advertising activities and press-conferences
- Publication of the competitor’s logo in the Catalogue “Treasures of Modern Health”
- Expenses for the expert committee
- Expenses pertaining to data processing, postal services
- IT staff and servers expenses
- Rental of video displays for playing the video clip on the premises of Paracelsus Center in Vienna all year round
Competition costs do not cover:
- Procedure and costs of exchanging the video, if an applicant wishes to participate in the competition with another video other than the one with which he or she initially applied for the competition,
- Rental of video displays for playing the video clip during the 3rd Convention Health Benefit in Vienna on the 18th of December2019
- The costs for closing ceremony, tickets for the award ceremony in Hofburg Imperial Palace in Vienna, on the 18th of December 2019
- Competitors’ travel, accommodation, food, as well as insurance of persons and personal belongings or other similar expenses.
The cost of closing ceremony are not mandatory::
- The preferred price for Health Benefit Research Partners is 0, – €. The research partners proving the status with certified confirmation of the organizers of the competition.
- The full price of the cost of the final ceremony is 360, – € and includes one (1) ticket to the award ceremony in Hofburg Imperial Palace in Vienna, on the 18th of December 2019.
- Proof of partnership or confirmation of payment of final award costs should be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18 November 2019